Services - Wilson Miao - Member of Parliament of Richmond Centre

Our office provides a variety of services to assist individuals in navigating various government programs and processes. Some of the services we offer include: 

  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
    Our team can provide information and assistance with the Canada Pension Plan, including eligibility criteria and application processes. 
  • Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
    We offer assistance in accessing the Guaranteed Income Supplement program, which provides additional income support to eligible seniors. 
  • Old Age Security (OAS)
    Our team can provide guidance and support in accessing Old Age Security benefits, ensuring seniors have the financial stability they deserve during retirement.
  • Employment Insurance (EI)
    We provide assistance and guidance on Employment Insurance benefits, including eligibility requirements and application procedures.
  • Passport Canada
    We assist constituents in obtaining passports, guiding them through the application process and addressing any concerns or questions they may have. 
  • Permanent Residency Status (PR)
    Our office can provide information, application support, and act as liaison with immigration authorities.
  • VISA
    We are able to provide counsel, give information and support, and guide constituents seeking assistance with visa-related matters.
  • Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
    We are able to follow up and provide support for constituents post completion of the application.
  • Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
    Our office can provide information and assistance on CBSA procedures, customs regulations, and border-related matters. 
  • Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
    We assist individuals with various CRA programs and services, such as tax filing, benefits applications, and general taxation inquiries. 
  • Canada Child Benefit (CCB)
    We offer guidance and support in accessing the Canada Child Benefit program, helping families receive the financial support they are entitled to.
  • Canada Student Loans (CSL)
    We provide guidance and support to students seeking information on Canada Student Loans, helping them access financial assistance for their education.

Our office provides assistance and guidance to veterans, ensuring they have access to the benefits and support they need and deserve. 

If you want to send an event invitation to your Member of Parliament, request a greeting letter or certificate, or acquire Canadian Flags or pins please fill out this form.

Postal Code
Select what applies
Message (if you requested a letter, certificate, flag or pin, please include the date you want to pick it up)
The form has been submitted successfully!
There has been some error while submitting the form. Please verify all form fields again.
  • Correctional Service Canada
  • Federal Crown Corporations
  • Petition to Parliament
    Our office will do our best to accommodate your requests.

Please fill out the form below Our office highly values our constituents and despite experiencing a high volume of requests, we will make every effort to accommodate and respond

General Intake Form

How we can help(required)